DCSync refers to a special (non standard) permission granted to AD Users or AD User Groups.
As a second part to my experiences with Splunk, this post displays a simple app I made using PyQt.
This post is all about my first Gtk# or GtkSharp UI development experience. Over several evenings I have put together a UI for the C# program that I wrote before for the Num Verify API.
Creating the payload with msfvenom
This post is part I of a tutorial on DVWA, which stands for Damn Vulnerable Web App.
This post is about extracting passwords in stealthmode by using Mimikatz offline on a Procdump of Lsass we can successfully bypass the security controls of most organizations that obviously are aware of and looking for any instance of Mimikatz during a pentest.
In this post I demonstrate a word cloud for the search term machine learning retrieved from the data pulled from Twitter via its API using R.
In this post I am referencing a project from my college days. This specific Tableau workbook is about the New York Stop And Frisk dataset for 2011. After a civil suit they are now required to release it every year.
In this post I will explore the data held by Alienvault’s free and public Blacklisted Ips Database.
A Demonstration of A Dictionary Attack
Recently I found a Go repo for a Splunk API Client that I really like. I decided to add some functionality. I was looking for something robust that could be fleshed out immediately.
Find the repo here.
To follow along import the repo and add the following code to the files main.go & splunk.go
Step 1: Add this code to splunk.go
Raspberry Pi & Computer Vision
I say poor - this vm has malware run on it, gets reset to the secure snapshot image repeatedly, and I run exploits on this victim machine from a Kali instance. This isn’t just a victim machine however, it also has security tools downloaded for analyzing malware.
This post is about the virtual Windows XP machine that I have set up over time, adding reversing tools and security tools.
My adventures in using C# in order to automate scans using the Nessus API.
See the code at my repo